Houghton Belaire HB2400
- Ultra-low plenum with an elegant design that complements modern interiors. Features easy to read LED display showing temperature and mode.
- Attractive streamlined canopy design to perfectly integrate with modern caravan and motorhome design
- A classical remote control with cooling, heating, dehumidifying, dry, sleep and timing functions.
- Patented three speed, ultra-quiet, high efficiency fan. The large outdoor axial fan draws air to exchange heat, leading to highly efficient, powerful performance.
- Outdoor unit fan grille is integrated in the canopy, aesthetically pleasing, safe and simplicity. A drip tray is also integrated with the chassis to increase the strength of system.
- Patented spiral retractable duct allows easy installation without cutting. Isolation eradicates condensation while optimizing power and performance.
- Excellent reverse cycle performance allows the unit to operate in temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees Celsius and as high as 50 degrees Celsius. Features intelligent defrosting technology.
- Super strong and lightweight UV stabilized polypropylene chassis and canopy suit to most conditions. Excellent performance and good looking combine to make the unit the best choice for light caravans and motorhomes.
|Outdoor unit weight（G/N）||31/28 Kg|
|Indoor unit weight（G/N）||5/ 3 Kg|
|Rooftop cutting||356×356mm or 400×400mm|
|Outdoor unit Dim（L×W×T）||1002×567×215mm|
|Indoor unit Dim（L×W×T）||557×536×43mm|
|Tested input power||960W|