Houghton Belaire HB3400
- Ultra-low plenum with an elegant design that complements modern interiors. Features easy to read LED display showing temperature and mode.
- Attractive streamlined canopy design to perfectly integrate with modern caravan and motorhome design.
- Unique patented plenum air handler to ensure efficient and comfortable air flow. Patented primary and basic outlets which can be alternated to suit a variety of conditions.
- Patented air filter design makes it easy and convenient to remove and clean.
- A classical remote control with cooling, heating, dehumidifying, dry, sleep and timing functions.
- Three speed, ultra-quiet, high efficiency fan. The large outdoor axial fan draws air to exchange heat, leading to highly efficient, powerful performance.
- Patented spiral retractable duct allows easy installation without cutting. Isolation eradicates condensation while optimizing power and performance.
- Super strong and lightweight UV stabilized polypropylene chassis and canopy able to withstand the toughest conditions. Patented integrated outdoor fan grille is simple, aesthetically pleasing and safe.
- Excellent reverse cycle performance allows the H3400 to operate in temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees Celsius and as high as 50 degrees Celsius. Features intelligent defrosting technology.
Houghton Belaire 3400 specifications
|Rated Heating||2.8 kW|
|Outdoor unit weight（G/N）||48/43 Kg|
|Indoor unit weight（G/N）||5/ 3 Kg|
|Rooftop cutting||356×356mm or 400×400mm|
|Outdoor unit Dim（L×W×T）||1122×850×223mm|
|Indoor unit Dim（L×W×T）||575×515×49mm|
|Tested input power||1380W/1192W|